Part 35 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 35


He took the medicine and applied it in his fingers and then moved his hand towards my back ... While I was trembling with an unknown feeling ...... And he applied the creme on my rashes....a sudden current went through my whole body ..... His touch brought a sudden excitement and something unknown ......

He placed his hand on the rash and due to the sudden coolness of he cream .. Or his touch .. I felt jitters and I trembled....

Do I hurt you ...?? He asked ..still closing his eyes ....

No no .. Its just ... Ahhh leave it ..i said still fighting with my feelings .....
By the way thanks for the help ... I mean I got so scared what to do .... It was paining also .... Now I am feeling okay ..... I said

Oh ... You are my doc .... You urself do a lot for me ... Its just a single help ... Now you feeling fine .... And tell,me ...if my fingers hurt you... He said with concern ..,

No they are just reducing the pain .. I said smiling 😊 and the moment I realised what I have said .....
You said something? He asked .
No no .. Nothing ... I said stammering in fear

After finishing applying medicine on my back he took the shirt and wrapped it around me ....
Then it was the problem with the broken buttons which was revealing my deep cleavage ....,

Okay sanyukta you take my coat ... He said taking off his coat ......

Are you mad no .... Want everyone will think that I a doing with it ....m I said ...

I don't care what people think ,.... And if you think so ... Wear my coat and remain in your cabin for the whole day and leave when everyone will ..... He said....

Amd what if someone enters my cabin .... I asked

A put a DO NOT DISTURB sign there ... He said

Like really ... So that people will think and enlarge their imaginations ..... I said folding my arms .....

Oh then stay here .... I will see no one will come ... Now you stay here ... I am going .... He said amd left the cabin ...

While I was still thinking about him .... His face ... His rare smile .... His eyes ..... And his hands .... Wow now I am day dreaming about him,.... He is making me mad ... I concluded .......

#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 36 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 34 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category