Part 27 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 27

We finished our breakfast and soup and he also accompanied me in drinking soup …. Yes I was tried …. Very tired because of the work then the kidnapping thing …… but I was happy that randhir was tensed the whole time I left … this was making me feel that yes someone cared for me and this made me feel euphoric ……
Sanyukta you rest …today I will go to office alone …. He said
Okay ….. I smiled and closed my eyes …. He left from there and I heart the main gate open and close …. I was expecting him to be with me … but never mind may be there is some work out there …
It was getting difficult for me to pass each and every second without him ….. it felt so bad so void ….. so I got up … took a bath .. wore my formals and headed towards the office and the moment I entered his cabin .. I was shocked …… I thought he must be busy in some meetings .. but saw him sitting with sia and both of them were watching a movie and laughing in between ……… I ran to him and angrily closed the laptop ….
I thought you were busy in some meeting that’s why u were not without me …. I yelled
Miss aggarwal .. I am not your husband that I need to inform you everything …. And its not my duty to be always with you ….. he said coldly
Well his this behaviour was really on my nerves …..
What are you talking about ? I shouted
I saw him whispering something to sia .. and she smiled at him and left from there….
What the hell you said to her ?? I asked
I just said to her that you are ill and yesterday you got lots of alcohol and you are still in its hangover and therefore uttering absurd stuffs .. and sanyukta you are not supposed to bang at my office like this ………. He said rudely
Well this was hurting really hurting …….. I was not expecting this kind of behaviour from him …. It broke me … didn’t know what I felt for him but it was really painful for me to see him like this ……….
I controlled my tears and ran from his office …. And straight away entered my room and cried the whole day and at night I felt him entering the house …. I heard loud noises of breaking of things and punching …. His shrieks were trembling my soul and I didnt have the courage to listen something bitter from him again ………
Next day passed like this only ……….. And at night … I came down to drink some water and I saw randhir dressed up in a black suit and there sia was sticking to him
wearing her mini dressed ….. And my blood boiled,
#naina


......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 28 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 26 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category