Part 44 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 44

Part-44...
OUR LITTLE SECRET...

As we became friends, not so good but I don't know I trust him after he told his past to me like his dad is also suffering from cancer and his relations with his mom is not so good.Beside he is also a good friend of Rahul too.although I don't have any kind of contact with Rahul now...after Dad's accident specially, I have already clarify him my and Randhir's relations...and i know he is not at fault its me but I love Randhir and I can't leave without him.
Anyways me and Kapil decided to meet..just a normal casual meeting...I am a easily mingled person...
I reach at park exactly at 10:am,the time he gave me but I am before him here.
"About time u got here"A familiar voice says me causing me tu turn.
"I was here first"I say to Kapil and we both together laugh.
"U looked like one of those people who would be early type, so I got here at 9:30"He says causing me to break into laughter.
"9:30,are u crazy?"I ask still laughing and he rolls his eyes playfully at me.
"Not a morning person, huh?"He says and I laugh while I laugh shaking my head.
"Come on then"He says and we walk over to what I am guessing is his car
"So where are we going?"I ask and he laughs.
"I have absolutely no idea"He says.my eyes go wide.
"You are joking right?"I ask.
"Nope,I know this place as just as you"He says.
"I just thought it would be fun to have someone along with me for me journey."He added smiling at me.
"Are u kidding me?I barely know u"u know be a....."I stop not really knowing what to say and he gives me a weird look.
"Raper....."I yell and he burst out into laughter.
"A raper?Are u kidding me..."?He ask still not laughing.
"No,I don't know..you"I say.
"Shutup,just calm down I won't rape you, I have share a lot with u of my life"He says making me smile a little as I stare out the window.

"So why are u here...?"He asks.I give him a weired look for asking that question.
"I told u why,yesterday.Bcoz of dad"I explain as he takes another drink of his sweet tea.we are at a nearby restaurant
"That doesn't mean u have to live up here too.why aren't you at home?"He asks.
"Why would I be?"I say.He sighs knowing he isn't getting anywhere with our conservation.I know what he is asking,but I just don't want to answer.
"So you are saying u have nothing back home?"no friends, no family,?"He asks.I sigh.Randhir is all have besides dad and mom.
"I might have a few friends"I say adding to my books of lie.
"Then why aren't u at home spending time with them?"he asks.
"We are not that close"I say.that makes 2.even though Randhir is the only one,I am extremely close to him.Randhir than I ever have been to someone.
"What about you?no family?no freinds?not even a super star girlfreind?"I ask and he laughs at the part.
"I am not very happy with my mom,I am not the type of guy who has lots of friends and no,no girlfriend"He says looking up at me.
He seems like he is telling the truth,he is being honest me...
Why it cant be that easy for me.
"Why don't u have one?"He asks making me looking back at him.
"What?"I ask.
"A boyfriend"he say.
"I don't know"I say .he just stare at me.
"I am surprised that you don't"He says.I stare at him with a funny look this time
"Why?"I ask.
"Because, u are so.."He just stop.
"So what?"I ask wanting him to finish.
"Nothing"He says sitting back in the chair and looking away now.
"You are weired"I say laughing a little,and he smile a little.
"Please finish what were u saying.."I say him bcoz he was in a daze when I say him that, and I want to know that.
"You just look like someone who would have a boyfriend ,that's all.."He says with a smile,and I can't help but smile too.
I wish I could stop lying and really tell him the truth..
I do have one...


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 45 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 43 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category