Part 41 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 41


Part-41...
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
I open my eyes to sunlight shining in through the windows.its a gorgeous morning.I roll over,and right infront of me is a sleeping Randhir.we don't have extra bedroom in the apartment ,so Randhir just sleep here.
When we came home last night ,we stayed up really late watching movies and eating popcorn,that's why Randhir slept here.We watched alladin,and I will admit we acted childish watching it.I actually remember falling asleep on Randhir's chest in the living room about half way into the movie,so he must have brought me in here.I smile at the thought.
Randhir slowly cracks his eyes open,and look at me.
"Good, morning"I say with a smile.
"Good morning,beautiful"He says causing my cheeks to go the warm.
"How did we get in here?"I ask.
"Well you fall asleep on me last night watching the movie ,so I just carried you in here so you could sleep in ur room"He says causing me to smile trying to picture it.
"After I finished the movie of course,that thing got intense"he says.
"I don't know what I would have done if I was alladin"He says holding my hand now
"Why?"I ask meeting his eyes.
"To have the girl he loves taken from him.he went through all of that to get her back."
"If it would have been you,I would have went to the ends of the earth to find you"He says,I smile and kiss him.
"You know it was just a Disney movie right?"I ask and he laugh a little and press his forehead against mine.
"Yeah,I guess"He says with a sigh.
"So what do u want to do today?"I ask changing the subject.He rolls on his back and stares at the ceiling but he doesn't let go of my hand.
"Oh, don't know,what do u want to do?"He asks looking over at me again.I shrug.
"Let's eat something first"I say and he smiles.
"I was afraid you would never say something"He says and jump out of the bed,and runs to the kitchen.
"Hey, mom has left a notice for u,she has been to hospital ,she has left food to and said to check the phone"
What does she mean to check the phone,I decide to go to my pictures to check first,and there was three pictures of Ranshir and I fast asleep in each others arms.I smile and Randhir kisses the top of my head,and wraps his arms around my waist.
"I love u"I say as I put my phone back,and hold his hands in mine.
"I love u too"he says back.

After about an hour,is was around 1:00 am so we decided to go get some lunch.we go to a restaurant.
"Can I help u?"The lady asks.I open my mouth to order,but Randhir lifts his hand up motioning for me to stop.
"She wants 3 chickens tender with fries"He says turning to me,and as impressed as I am.I agree.
He order for her and pay too,which makes me feel bad,but then we go to peak up our seats.
"You didn't have to buy lunch."I say sitting on the chair.
"Its my job"he say with a big smile.
"You better get used to it,bcoz there is plenty more times coming"He says.
"You surprised,me on knowing what I wanted to eat!"I say and he laughs.
"I actually just winged it ,and hoped u liked what I chose"He says making both of us laugh.
Once we stop laughing,we just stare at each other for a minute without saying a word.its like we can read each others thoughts,but its also like we are not even together.its Like this perfect moment isn't real ,or that its going by too fast.I don't want him to leave.
"I can't believe,you are leaving tomorrow"I say and I hold his hands in mine.He sighs.
"Trust me,I dont want to"He says staring down at our hands.
"Then why are u?"I ask.as soon as I heard it come out of my mouth,I realized how selfish,it actually sounded.
"I can't just stay up here,sanyu,I have to go home and work on things there.like the house."He says.
"Oh,how its coming?"I ask.
"Great,I finished painting everything and building the shelves I mostly just have all of the outside,and then all the decorating and furniture on the inside."he says.

After we finished eating,we decided to drive over to the park,and just walk for a while.I know we haven't been apart but for only a few weeks,but it feels like so much longer.
"You can always visit"He says entwining our fingers together.
"I know.its just hard".I say he nods.
"I understand"He say.
"It's just Like you are meeting him for the first time.bcoz technically u are"I say,he nods.
"Don't u mean he is meeting a fake me"He asks looking over at me,I sigh.
"What are we going to do,when its time to tell them the truth"He ask.I shrug my shoulders.I really don't know.
"I will tell u the same thing u told me.we will figure it out when the times comes."I say and he nods with a sigh.we remain silent for few minutes.
"Are u ticklish?"He ask with a smile
"Why?"I ask letting go of his hand and taking a step away from him.
"You are!"He say and i take another step away.
"Randhir,don't u dare!"I say and he starts laughing.I turn around to run but he quickly catches me ,and he starts tickling me so much,I fall to the ground.He has a strong grip on me though,so i don't hit the ground.But he doesn't stop tickling me.I start laughing so hard that tears start to form at the brim of my eyes.
"Ra-nd-ir stop"I say between breaths and he finally does.He helps me up and wrap arms around me.
"I love u babe"He says kissing my cheek.I raise my eyebrow at him.
"You called me that again"I say,he smile at me.
"It wasn't by accident that time"He says entwining our fingers as we start to walk back towards the car.


......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 42 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 40 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category