Part 36 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 36

Part-36...
OUR LITTLE SECRET...

We pull away from the kiss,and we stare at each other for a moment while the girls in the line look like they are about to cry.I feel like I could doo.But then that lady tell me to leave bcoz my flight arrive.I look at mom who was just staring at me and Randhir.I wait for a minute for her to tell me what to do,but that's when I realize,she wants me to choose.
"What do u want me to do?"I ask,shesigh.
"That's upto u,sanyu its ur life."she says and I walk back to Randhir.
he grabs my hands and put them between his.I stare down at our hands for a moment,not really knowing what to do.
"Sanyukta,go"He says.I look at him with little shock and a little confused.
"What?"I ask.He smiles a little.
"Of course I am going to miss u,but I understand how much all of this means to u.I think it would be best if u stayed with mom and dad.But yes we would see each other all of the time."He explains, and I smile a little.
"918miles?I ask.
"That's not too bad"He says with a laugh
"Especially when there's something as incredible as u on other end."He says smiling which causes me to do the same.
"I will see u soon?"I ask.
"Sooner than u think"He says as he kisses the top of my head and give me a soft peck on lips.
"I sure hope so"I say.He garbs my hands again and entwines our fingers together.He leans in and set his forehead against mine,I close my eyes listening to his breathing.
"Goodbye"is the only thing I can think to say after a minute of silence between us.
"Goodbye,sanyu"He says as he kisses my cheek.I walk over to mom and starts to go towards flight once i got on the top of the ramp,I turn around and look back at Randhir who is still standing there watching me.I feel a tear fall down my cheek as I realize how much i am leaving behind.I am leaving my everything.
I turn all the way around,and run back over to Randhir and jump up to hug him.He catches me and hold me tightly to his waist.I hide my face in his shoulder ,and hug him as tight as I can.
"I love u"I say,he laughs a little.
"As I love u"I say,He places me down and put his hands on my cheek,and kisses me softly but strongly.Its one of the best kisses we have shared,and it may be our last for a while.
I pull away and I stare at each other,knowing what's next.I kiss his cheek ,and turn around.I feel another tear slip down my cheek,and I turn around one last time to look at Randhir.He gives me a small smile,and I do the same.I wave at him,for my last goodbye.He takes in a deep breath and waves back....

Randhir' s POV....

She walks up the ramp so far,so that I can't see her anymore.She is gone .I don't even know for how long either.I stand there for a about five more minutes,just hoping she would turn around and come back,but she never did.I sigh.
I turn around, and look out the window to see her plane start to take off.I watch it leave the ground and soar into the sky with her in it.
There she goes.my everything.

I didn't even go home at first ,i go straight at the house ,sanyu and I was building.I walk outside and look at the yard.All the weeds are grown tall,the flower beds are dead.I plan on putting up flowers for Sanyukta,and making a stone path that leads round front with a fountain in the middle of all the flowers .she will love it.
I smile to myself as I think about how amazing it will be as soon as the house is done.Our house.I look around and remember all of the memories that sanyu and I have had here.I can't help but to laugh.
My smile quickly fades as i realize that I almost lost her. I was so stupid.After she left that night,I cried.I couldn't help myself.I would stare at my phone for so long Every day just to wishing she would text me,but she never did.I had lost my everything.But when she was back in arms today,it was the best feeling in the world.
It was a feeling like when ur baby sister is born,and you get to hold her for the first time,or when u would get scared at night,and ur mom would come in to lay down with u until u fell asleep.it made u feel secure,and it was right.it was perfect.
Something that I will promise myself ,is that i will never lose her again.

Sorry if the story is going in a monotonous way...just tell me..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 37 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 35 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category