Part 23 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 23


Part -23...
OUR LITTLE SECRET....
Randhir has already been here for about 2 hrs,and I take it that mom and dad went to bed bcoz all the lights are off in the house.I had went into the kitchen to make some popcorn ,when I came back I saw he had started a movie "A walk to remember"I smile a bit.
He takes a handful of popcorn and shoves half of it in his mouth,and throws other half at me.
"Randhir"I yells in low voice at him and he laugh like an idiot.
"What was that for?"I ask.
"For making me stand outside of ur window for a full two minutes before u saw me."He says.I roll my eyes at him,and he puts his arms around me.I lay my head on his chest,and he wraps his other arms around me too,He rests his head on top of mine,and I find myself starting to count his breaths.We both are laying comfortably but mom and dad could walk in at any seconds and catch us.But right now,I am not ashamed to call his mine,nor will I ever be.I think we will tell mom and dad soon,but I think we both know that now isn't the right time.
He slides his hand over,and holds it out in front of me.I smile,and slide my hand into his,locking our fingers together.He kisses top of my head, sending butterflies to my stomach.
"I love u"He says and that's when I hear footsteps.
"Crap,hide"I say to him.He quickly pulls the blanket over his head,and I throw some pillows over to him to make him hide.
"Sanyu?"Mom asks walking in.
"Yeah?"I ask.
"What are u doing?"She asks looking from me,to the popcorn,to the tv.
"Watching a movie"I say.She looks back at me and gives a funny look.
"I thought u were doing work?"
"I was,I just finished and I couldn't sleep" I say.
"I can see that u are pretty hungry too"she says looking at the bowl that is already empty from Randhir laughing a little .I smile and nod.Her eyes scan around my room,and land on my bed.She looks right at the spot where Randhir is hiding .
"You need to make ur bed tomorrow"She says I let out a sigh of relief.I thought she was about to say something else.
"And u should get to bed soon"
"I think I am going to finish the movie ,then I will".I feel Randhir's hand slip up and grab my hand from under the blanket and I take my hand away,I don't want to take any chance on being seen.
Mom stands there and stares me for a while .
"You are acting really strange!"she says.
"I am?"I ask playing stupid,I know how nervous I am right now.
"Just get to bed soon,OK?"She asks and I nod.After her footsteps become fade I take the blanket off the Randhir,reaveling him and his now Crazy hair,I can't help but start to laugh.
"What?"He ask and I can't even speak ,i am laughing so hard.
"You know what will make me feel better?"He asks as i finally stop laughing.
"What's that?"
"If u matched,"He says and messes my hair with his hands .Once he done I give him hard glare .He laughs a little and leans over and kisses my cheek..
"Now we are one of those couple who match!"
He says with a laugh..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 24 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 22 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category