Part 22 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 22


Part-22....
OUR LITTLE SECRET.....
Its been 3 days since I have seen Randhir,We have both been so busy that we don't have time to go out of the house.
I am doing some college work ,meanwhile Randhir calls me..
"Hey there gorgeous!"He says making me smile like he always does.
"Hey,what are u doing?"I ask.
"Just laying there.what about u?"He ask.
"Doing some college work"I say looking at the notes on the table.
"Oh,do u need to go?"
"No,I would rather talk to u"I say.
"Have u been busy lately?"He ask,and I nod like stupid bcoz he can't see me na.
"Yeah, Have you?"I finally ask.
"Yeah,a bit but I think I am going to go over to the house tonight,do h want me to pick u up?"
"Are u crazy!?And have mom and dad see u?"I ask.
"Just tell them it's one of ur friends.and i will pick u at the end of the street"He explains I sigh.
"I really wish I could,but i have clz work"I say and he sighs through the phone.
"I haven't seen u in 3 days"
"I know,I know "I say he sigh again and it remain silence for about 1 minute.
"I miss u"He says really softly and its make my heartache.
"I miss u too .a lot"I say.
"Well, have good news"he say.
"What's that?"
"I got all of the lumber that we need for our house"
"Randhir Singh shekawat"I say though the phone a little angry with him.
"What?"He asks chuckling a little.
"You shouldn't buy all of that with ur money.I want to help u too!"I say,he laugh a little.
"I didn't buy it sanyu,its for city slickers"He says.I roll my eyes remembering the first time he called me that.
"Then how did u get it?"
"I cut the lumber from the trees out in our woods"He says.I feel terrible.He is doing all of this work and I am sitting at home.
"Randhir,I want to help u,you shouldn't do all of u the work by urself"I say.
"You are helping,You helped paint,and organise.besides u are in the middle of the college.That's really important too,and will help later.You are doing just as much as I am."He explain and I smile.He is so thoughtful,and he never takes the credit.That's what I call a true man right there
"You are so sweat"I say and he chuckle bit.
"I only learned it from u"He says causing me to smile even more.
"If it will make u feel better,I will wait to use the lumber on the house until next time you are up there too"
"Good!I want to help ,i should almost be done with college,I think graduation is in 3 weeks"
"Wow,u almost are finished"
"And what ur plan after that?"He added.
"I am not really sure but to do something like Dr or in the Delhi.."I say.its silent on the other side .
"Delhi..?"
"Yeah."
"You are going to delhi?"He asks with a soft voice.
"I didn't say that.."
"So u are staying?"He asks.
"I didn't say that either..."I say.he sigh.
"Randhir ,I am not sure what i am going to do?"I say he silent again
"I mean,u say u still haven't decided about going into military"I say.
"Yeah,I did."this time i am silent ,I am afraid of what he is going to say.
"I decided not to,for u.I wanted to stay here with u"He says.I feel guilt go all through me.
"Then I will stay"I say.
"Sanyu,if u want to go Delhi,don't let me stop u.Its ur life"
"Randhir "I say wanting him to stop.
"I didn't say I was.But if u went to military,I would have move to Delhi."
"What about the house?"He asks.
"I don't know,let's just hope none of that happens."I say.
"Ok"I say.

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 23 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 21 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category