Part 18 - Give You What You Like by Naina

"Give You What You Like" 

By - Naina 

Part - 18


Whole day passed in a jiff …. He got so busy in work that he even forgot to have lunch , neither he talked with me …. It was so good that he was not thinking about his past but the thought of him getting away from me gives chills down my spine ………
I collected my files and came to him …
Randhir its already 9 pm we should leave ……
Ohkay but please first lemme complete this file … randhir said
No we should leave now nnn.. I know tumne khana bhi ni khaya ,… we should go home ….i said
No sanyukta don’t argue ….. you go home ..i will come later …. Okay now leave /he said rudely to me
Tears came down to my cheeks and I ran out from his office , took a cab and came to his bungalow and without eating anything I slept .. just slept like a corpse …..
Really this man is psycho .. in the morning he was so calm and peaceful and now he totally acting like a man mad …… he is just unpredictable ….. these thoughts brought sleep to m eyes and I slept ………

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me and the next moment I found randhir … waking me up ………
It is not morning ….. so please don’t disturb …….. I yelled at him
I know … but one thing I also know that you have not eaten anything since morning …… he said calmly
Since when you began to care for me ….? I asked rudely
Oh comeon aggarwal .. please don’t act childish .. see I made this pasta //and we both are going to eat to it now …. This is my house and you have to follow my rules …. He said sternly and made me eat the whole plate ……….
After completing the whole food ………. I began to talk to him …
How was your day ? do you felt any change ? I asked
Ummm yes …. I was quite happy in my work .. it helped me to no o think about my past ……… thanks sanyukta ..you are really a good doctor … he said
Wo to I know ….. I said raising my imaginary collars
And yes as you are working as my secretary ,,,.. I will give you 70000 rs as salary…..he said
Oh no ..why so much of money ..it is my duty also I am getting money for your treatment … I said
Oh don’t think that I am giving you this money for free .. I will make you do a lot of work an yes I also want you in my office sharp at 8 am … he said sternly
Okay sir ..btw I only wake you up mister … so don’t think that I m not punctual .. bw today you were looking really handsome .. I said blushing
And we talked the whole night ……..

#naina

......To be Continue in next the Part !! 



Read Next Part 19 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 17 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category