Part 16 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 16


After we finally finish laughing, he grabs my hand and take me out of the house and points to the side of the house.
"Right there ,that will be the most prettiest garden you have ever laid eyes on,with every flower u could possible think of."He turns us around and points to the big open yard behind the House.
"Back there,will be a tree house for children to play in,all day,everyday "He explains and I can't help but smile.He grabs my hand,and leads me back inside the house ,into the living room.
"This will be the living room .on this wall we will have pictures of the whole family.There will be a couch ,and a TV and a fireplace."He explains and lead us into the kitchen.
"This will be the dinning room,where a big wooden table will be carved and matching seats to go along with it.Everyday we will talk about all of the things that happened with us that day.Then he walks to the cabinets in the kitchen.
"These cabinets will be full of expensive China dishes ,and silverware.The pantry over here will be full of our favourite food .He says as he leads me into the first bedroom.
'"This will be my first born's room.And the second room will be for second born."He says and leads me to the final bedroom.
"And this will be the master bedroom.Its were memories are made and where we can be ourselves.And if there are even more than just two children,I will build on however many rooms we need ,and paint them whatever colors u like."He says causing me laugh.
"Did u really plan all of this out?"I ask.He nods.
"A guy like me,who didn't have any friends or elsewhere else to be,has a lot of time to think things through."He says
"Well,it's perfect"I say with a smile and he smiles back at me.
"Good"He says taking my hand,in his and lacing our fingers together.
"Because I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else."He says.I smile,and I feel butterflies in my stomach.But then I sigh.
"Randhir"I start to say,while staring down at the floor.
"Yes?"He ask bending down so he can see my eyes.I smile,and look back up to him.But then my smiles fades away again.
"You know we can't be together"I say taking my hands away
"Why?"He ask confused
"Well for one,I am engaged to someone else.Second our parents hate each other .if they caught us ,I would never hear the end of it.I probably wouldn't be allow to see u."I say,he sigh,but doesnt take my eyes off of me.
"So u are saying we can't be together?"He ask like his heart is already broken.The sound of his voice like that,makes it feel like mine is ripped in half.
"Randhir...."I say..
"If they found out..."I start ,and he just nods his head.
"Would it be so bad to take a risk?"He ask looking back up at me.I sigh and just say no.
"We can't"I say .He nods and stares at me for a minute.
"Well,come on we have a lot left to do"He says clapping his hands together,and walking back towards the bedroom.I watch him walking back.
What did I just do?.....

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 17 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 15 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category