Part 13 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 13


"You want to know about your family?"fine!She yells and grabs a picture from the nearby drawer and throw at me.I grab and look to see a man and a woman on the front smiling.
"That's your parents,They both are in a jail for murder.Your sister? she ran away when she was 16 and no one heard anything about her until two weeks later when they found her body on the side of the road.Your brother?He was in military and dead a week ago .There's is ur family".She says standing there.She crosses her arms and watches me for a response.
But I don't speak,I am speechless.My whole family is....destroyed.My parents are in jail and my siblings are dead.
"There's ur "real"family for u."She says. I look up at her as a tear roll down my cheek.Her anger goes away,and she gives me a look of sorrow on her face
"Gudiya,I am soory"I didn't mean to" .
"Stop"I say cutting her off.And I walk out of the room.And walk out of the house till the main road.
"Gudiya"She yells running after me
Then the rain began and my tears got mixed with the rain drops....
.
I don't know what to do ,where to go all I need now is someone whom I can share everything... And that person now is vidushi or Randhir but vidushi is out of town right now so I decide to call Randhir..
I search for his name and it comes with a smiley. I smile a bit he must have put it there.
'Hello"He pick up after 4 rings..
"Randhir"I ask.
"Sanyukta"He asks back..
"Can u meet me at the house?"I ask.
"Your house?"He ask..
"No,Our house,the place u showed me last night,i say"
"Of course what's wrong?"He asks in concerned tone.
"I will tell u when I see u'I say and hang up the phone coming out of the bushes I am hiding from everyone...

Will post next after few days...very busy..tata..

......To be Continue in the next Part !!



Read Next Part 14 - Click Here


Read Previous Part 12 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category