Part 10 - Our Little Secret by Harshita Malik

"Our Little Secret

By - Harshita Malik

Part - 10


We are moving even close toward each other ,and I roll back over and stand up with Randhir doing the same.
"Come on I will give u a piggy-back-ride up the hill"He says bending over a little,so that j can get on his back .I laugh and jump on his back.
"You better hang on tight,".He says tightening his grips around my legs,and I wrap my arms around his neck,as he takes off running,and every once in awhile stopping ,and spinning me around and round causing me to laugh even harder.
"We better start cleaning up,Our parents will start get worried."I say folding the blanket on reaching the top of hill.
"Yeah,I know Mr and Mrs agarwal are protective freaks"He says smiling a little.I hit him in the arm again.
"Did u feel that?"He asks looking up at me.
"Feel what?'I ask ,but I spoke too soon,bcoz that's when a rain drop hits my nose.
"Shoot"I say and start throwing everything together,and after the rain become fast we both run towards car.
"That's was so much fun"He says throwing the picnic stuff in the back,and starting his car.
"Yeah, it was "I say with a smile and wrap my arms around myself as I was shivering.Randhir's smile fades and it turns into a look of worry.
"Are u cold"?He ask,I nod.
He grab a blanket and wraps around me and put his arms around me.I scoot closer to him,and lay my head on his shoulder.He is wet too,but yet he his still warm.I close my eyes,and listen to the hum of the engine ,and the tapping of the rain on the windshield ,and i start to count his heartbeats and to that, I fall asleep.

"Sanyukta",I hear a soft voice whisper.Someone starts to shake me.
"Sanyukta"The voice says again,and I groan,but I still don't open my eyes.Someone pick me up and lay me down on a big bed.I open my eyes and found Randhir smiling at me ,I again closed my eyes ,I know I am safe with him.
"This is an old house,I come here a lot when I need time.This can be our secret place,but for now just asleep."He say when I again open my eyes.He too lay beside me on the large bed.He covers up with blanket and lays his head down on the blanket too.Even though we are not very close,I can feel his body heat.I decide just to get closer anyway.He wraps his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his chest and I hear his heartbeat once again.Except this time it's beating faster.I smiled to myself.

This was for the first time I am so close to a guy,I have never been so close to Rahul..I never lay close to him.never try to count his heartbeat.Never feel so good with him,oh god why I am comparing Randhir with Rahul.
With these thoughts I sleep....


......To be Continue in the next Part !!




Read Next Part 11 - Click Here

Read Previous Part 9 - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Our Writers Category